And so it begins.
I signed up for Weight Watchers. Steve signed up for it also. I weighed in at 199lbs today (which I suspect is higher than it should be thanks to crazy salt intake this weekend) and Steve tipped the scale at 174lbs. So now we start the process of getting back to healthy even with three kids and very busy lives.
Here are the steps that I am taking to improve things:
- I plan to start running again this weekend at the latest. I will start small and build up my time and/or distance.
- I will try to run at least 2 to 4 times a week.
- I will limit my coffee/caffeine to 2 cups a day and switch sugar to Truvia and reduce the cream
- I plan to cut out sugar – now don’t think I won’t have out any sugar, but rather just natural sugars already found in food. Anything that has sugar added to it, is out.
- No chocolate (except for Lillian’s birthday) for the month. It’s my major vice.
- No butter, but at least for the beginning.
- I will try to eat only natural, non-processed food.
So here we go. For now, I am just going to try to get through the first day of no sugar without losing my mind, and try to enjoy having both Zack and Katrina at home all day.
- It all starts tomorrow.
- First day sillies.