On Christmas Day my little man turned 4 months old. He is growing more and more all the time! He now laughs all the time when you laugh at him, and his smile lights up the room!
- He plays in his exersaucer and his jolly jumper and my goodness is he getting strong!
- He can hold himself up with your help, and his head is fabulously strong, except when he is using his head to smack you with it in your face.
- He was great being held by other people and was awesome at Christmas with our family, but sometimes he wants us and fusses.
- He’s doing better with Steve than before and still loves when I sing to him.
- He’s grown super attached to his play mat, especially his toy bunny which we’ve named him BunBun.
- He’s still got his blue eyes and dark hair.
- He now weights 15lbs 8oz and is 64.2 cm long. What a marshmallow!